Thursday, May 10, 2012

Self-Regulated Learning

The self-regulatory behavior that challenges me the most is time. Managing my time between football practice, being a parent and school work is still a really big struggle for me. Having football practice till 5 and then going home and having to balance parenting,studying and homework is overwhelming and sometimes very stressful. When start feeling that way usually end up pushing my homework to the side, saying to myself that I'll get it done and I'll make time to study later, but never really get to it. I'm still struggling with this problem but I plan on getting organized and using my time more wisely so I can be able to do everything without feeling overwhelmed.

1 comment:

  1. Use some type of scheduling tool to plan out your day, week, and eventually your month. Try writing down everything you have to do on the average day and decide how much time you will give to each task. If you screw it up, start again the next day. Keep doing that until you are successful. Then move to planning your week and keeping a monthly calendar so you can plan for bigger events. Your phone is a tool that you have with you all of the time. Use the calendar there to remember important dates.

    ReplyDelete